Administration Service for Drone Pilots
Capture Namibia offers you a complete service for handling your private or commercial permit for flying your drone in Namibia.
We understand that you do not always have the time to fill in all the paperwork needed for flying your drone, or that you may not know how to start with the process in Namibia. That is why we offer this service, so that you don’t have to worry about it.
As advice, we would like to inform you that there is an active drone regulation in Namibia. Please follow it.
To help you the best we can, we would like you to provide the following information:
- A map of where you would like to fly. You could use Google Maps and use a 5 km zoom and a 10 km zoom. For each place you want to fly, use a new map.
- Your id
- Note if it is for private or commercial use
- A copy of your Remote Pilot License
- Residential address
- Insurance: Name, address, telephone number and e-mail
- Serial number of your drone
- Drone mark
You can email us all the above information and we will start with the process. We will need at least 3 weeks to handle all paperwork. So, kindly take note to start this process in time.
Should you like to have more information before starting, you can mail us and we gladly answer your questions.
We are aware that each application will have its own particularities. But we would like to give you an indication of our prices:
- Private application: from N$ 2299*
- Commercial application: from N$ 6499*
We wish you a safe flight!
*: Shown prices are only an indication. Ask us for a quote. Prices can change without prior notice.