FAQ - Terms & conditions
- Show All
- All about rentals
- Bank details
- List of holidays
- Terms & Conditions
- Used Gear
- Website information
List of Public and National Holidays for Namibia in the year 2017
Our store is closed on following days:
- New Year’s Day is on Sunday, 01 January 2017
- Independence Day Namibia is on Tuesday, 21 March 2017
- Good Friday is on Friday, 14 April 2017
- Easter Monday is on Monday, 17 April 2017
- Labour Day is on Monday, 01 May 2017
- Cassinga Day is on Thursday, 04 May 2017
- Ascension Day is on Thursday, 25 May 2017
- Africa Day in Namibia is on Thursday, 25 May 2017
- Heroes’ Day Namibia is on Saturday, 26 August 2017
- Human Rights Day / Namibian Women’s Day starts on Sunday, 10 and 11 December 2017
- Christmas Day is on Monday, 25 December 2017
- Family Day is on Tuesday, 26 December 2017
The store is also closed during the festive season from 25 December until 2 Januari 2018.
List of Public and National Holidays for Namibia in the year 2018
- New Year’s Day is on Monday, 01 January 2018
- Independence Day Namibia is on Wednesday, 21 March 2018
- Good Friday is on Friday, 30 March 2018
- Easter Sunday is on Sunday, 01 April 2018
- Easter Monday is on Monday, 02 April 2018
- Labour Day is on Tuesday, 01 May 2018
- Cassinga Day is on Friday, 04 May 2018
- Ascension Day is on Thursday, 10 May 2018
- Africa Day in Namibia is on Friday, 25 May 2018
- Heroes’ Day starts on Sunday, 26 August 2018
- Human Rights Day in Namibia is on Monday, 10 December 2018
- Christmas Day is on Tuesday, 25 December 2018
- Family Day Namibia is on Wednesday, 26 December 2018
Waterfig investments cc trading as Capture Namibia
351, Sam Nujoma Drive
Klein Windhoek, Namibia
Tel: +264 (0)81 659 7503
Owners/chairmen: Pascal Supply
- On our website, go to rentals. Here you can select your article that you want to hire.
- Click on your article. Now you can choose ‘ Make a reservation’. A calendar will pop up. Select your dates and you will see immediately the price of the complete rental period ( Green: available, red: rented out). Fill in your details and send it. You now have made the pré-reservation
- We will send you a confirmation mail of the requested article(s). In that mail we will invite you also of paying a 10% reservation fee to finalise the reservation.
- When the payment has reached our account, the reservation is a fact. Now your article(s) is blocked for you.
- 1 month prior to collection, the full amount should be paid in full. You can do a bank transfer from your home what makes it easier ( the payment needs to reflect in our account before you collect the equipment. As a help, you can send us a proof of payment.).
- When you collect your gear and you would like to add other articles, you can do so depending the availability.
- Before handing over all your gear the full amount should be payed by credit, debet card or cash. You can do this in our shop.
- If no collection is done on the first day of rental before 17,00 , the equipment is free for others to rent.
Note: a 20% administration fee has to paid when the rental is canceled 1 week prior the first rental day.
Monday – Saturday:
A rental day, starts at 8:00 and ends at 08:00 the next morning. We have a grace period to return your rental between 8:00 and 10:00. Later then 10:00 will count as a full day and you will charged for this.
We are closed on Sunday and public holidays.
From Saturday (8:00 – 13:00) until Monday (8:00 – 10:00): 1,5 day of rental
From Friday ( 8:00 – 17:00) until Saturday ( 8:00 – 10:00): 1 day of rental
From Friday ( 8:00 – 17:00) until Monday ( 8:00 – 10:00): 2,5 day of rental
The date of return on the invoice is used. When the return is later then 10,00 on the day of return this will be counted as a full day of rent.
- Photo-equipment: We rent out from different brands. From each brand we offer bodies, lenses and accessories.
- Drones: We work together with DJI, a specialist in drones.
– First time
Order your equipment online. Make sure that you order ALL your material at this stage. When later extra material is requested, we cannot make sure that we can provide you.
Next information has to be of the person that will pay for the rental ( for Namibian people):
Fill in the form completely with all your information.
Send us a copy of your Namibian id or valid passport. ( please note that you can send us a photo by mail on this stage).
Send us a proof of residence. We need a utility bill or bank statement. An hiring contract will not be accepted. When you’re residing with a parent, friend or partner and the proof of residence is not in your name, please provide us with the following documents:
- a letter confirming that you’re residing at the address as stated.
- Proof of residence in the name of the owner ( utility bill or bank statement; no hiring contract).
- Namibian ID or valid passport of the person that is on the proof of residence paper.
- Your own Namibian ID or valid passport.
Next information has to be of the person that will pay for the rental ( for overseas people):
- Fill in the form completely with all your information.
- Send us a copy of your valid passport. ( please note that you can send us a photo by mail on this stage).
-Second or later time:
Please log in with your name. Take the time to check your personal information. Place your rental-order.
Now your rental is in the request phase.
After 2 working days or sooner, you will receive a confirmation of your rental. Please take your time to check this information and let us know when an error is occurred.
Now, a reservation fee of 10% of the complete reservation can be payed by transferring the money, by Credit card or by debit card. Your rental is now in the pré-reservation phase.
When we have received your reservation fee, the reservation is complete and you will be notified. Your reservation is complete.
Complete payment is required before handing out the equipment. You can pay the full amount by bank transfer, credit card or by debit card online or in the shop.
You can collect your gear at our store which is situated in the My-Spy store. The address is: 197, Mandume Ndemudayo Avenue in Windhoek, Namibia.
When requested, we can give you a handbook of the rented material.
When you don’t have enough memory cards with you, you can either buy memory cards or rent them in our shop. For downloading your pictures on a computer, a card reader can be booked for an amount of N$ 75,00 for a week.
Selling Used Gear @ Capture Namibia
Sell between 2 parties
Instead of throwing away your old equipment, give your old equipment a second life! So we all contribute to a better environment and somebody else will be happy to use your gear!
At Capture Namibia, we advise you a fair value for your used equipment. To get your second-hand equipment valuated, you can bring your gear in personally to our store.
How do we do: a step by step process
1. Bring in your gear for an estimation.
Bring your gear in at our store at 197, Mandume Ndemufayo Avenue in Windhoek. We’ll inspect your gear and give you a valuation. If we need to inform ourselves into detail, we will take contact afterwards with you to give you an estimation. If you are pleased with the price, we can go to the following step.
2. We sell your gear.
We will place your gear on our website and keep it in our store. When we have sold your gear, we will contact you.
3. We pay you.
Once we have received the money, we either transfer the money onto your account or you can pass by our store.
By law, the sale of used products in Namibia requires proof of identity. If you visit our store with your used gear, please remember to bring your Namibian ID, Namibian Driver’s license or Passport document along.
We’ll also need a few other details, such as your residential address and proof of ownership. Please do not forget to bring this along, otherwise we have to refuse the gear.
Using a 2 digits-rating system to give an objective opinion.
We work with a rating system to help you in taking your decision when purchasing the second hand gear.
- We have the rating for looks or external appearances.
|9||Appears as new.|
|8||Shows little or no signs of wear.|
|7||Shows signs of use, but very clean.|
|6||Shows moderate wear or finish marks.|
|5||Well used - may exhibit light damages, finish marks.|
|4||Shows considerable amount of use.|
- We have a rating for technical or internal condition when tested upon delivery.
|9||Technical nearly perfect state|
|9||Technical good working with a small attention point|
|8||Works ok but has an attention point|
|7||Works ok but has several attention points|
|6||Works but has a damage|
|5||Works but has severals damages|
Attention points can be sand, dust or grit in the material. We will perform a basic test with the gear to control general functions.
Since we only offer a service between 2 parties, Capture Namibia can't give any warranty.
Tips and Tricks for selling or trading in your used gear
- Remember your battery and charger - we can NOT accept used cameras without these accessories.
- Make sure that your gear is in the best condition. Always store your gear in a safe place and always protect your gear by placing it in a good protection bag.
Terms and Conditions
- The advised price we give is valid for up to 14 days. Since its your equipment, you can always decide your asking price.
- We only trade in digital SLR’s and digital SLR lenses. No point-and-shoot cameras.
- Your equipment will be inspected in the order that it was received.
- If the description you provided is accurate, we can proceed to the selling phase. If we find that the condition of your equipment is not as you described, we will contact you to modify or rescind our valuation and explain the reason for doing so.
- If we do not reach an agreement, you can take your equipment back. But now you have an objective valuation of your equipment.
- Capture Namibia ( Waterfig Investments cc Trading as), or its employees, does not accept any responsibility for damage to your equipment, malfunction of your equipment or loss of equipment that occurred during handling or storage in our store.
Payment and general
- Proof of residence or stay, passport or ID has to be handed over upon collection and also a the credit card or debit card on which the reservation is made, will be blocked as deposit. Cash deposit will not be accepted. Payment of the rental can be done by credit card, debit card or cash in the store.
- The price has to be payed completely before the equipment is handed over.
- The rental is always from the store itself. The material has to brought back in the same store. The material can be returned in another place with an extra cost of transportation and when not in Windhoek itself, the loss of renting days.
- All the equipment that is rented, stays the property of Capture Namibia.
- The person who is renting the material is responsible for taking care of all the goods as a good parent. This person is also responsible for making sure that the material is used for the right purpose. This person is also responsible of insuring the material on his own costs for theft, all kinds of damage and loss and this when the material leaves the store until the material is back in the store.
- All costs of the rental material during the rental, are on account of the person who is renting the material. When damage, loss or missing pieces are noticed on returning the material, the right amount will be deducted from the deposit.
- The person who is renting the material is not allowed of renting this material to another person or being used by another person.
- When the person who is renting the material doesn’t return the goods within 2 weeks after the last day of renting, this person will receive an invoice that has to be payed at once. Upon successful payment, this person will be the owner of the goods. This invoice will be the sum of the extra days of renting plus the new-value of the goods at that moment augmented with VAT.
- Renting of any material can only be done via the website. The agenda on the website is the only correct one.
- We rent out our gear in the best conditions. If however, there is a malfunction of the equipment due to a technical problem, handling the equipment in the wrong way, using the equipment for what it is not meant to be ( equipment may only be used for tourism purposes, e.g. taking a photo or making a movie or not have the correct knowledge on how to work with the equipment, Capture Namibia or any of our staff members is not responsible for this.
- Using our equipment with equipment provided by the customer, the client is responsible for the good working of his equipment. When a malfunction occurs due to not correct equipment of the client or is not in proper working conditions, Capture Namibia can not be held responsible for this. The normal rental cost has to be paid in full to Capture Namibia. When a wifi connection is needed to connect material to the clients' equipment, Capture Namibia offers this at the store in Windhoek. Outside this store, Capture Namibia is not responsible for not operating of any equipment due to non-connection of any equipment.
- If, when handling our equipment, an accident occurs, Capture Namibia or one of our staff members is not responsible. Only the person who is handling the gear is responsible.
- When renting or buying goods from Capture Namibia, full payment should be done before handing over the goods.
- If payment should occur too late, we will charge you interest at 8% monthly with a maximum of 20% per annum. From the date of our invoice until the date you pay PLUS a handling fee of N$ 1000. Should you refuse to pay the money plus any interest and late payment fee due to us, we will transfer the payment collection to a debt recovery agent or solicitor. The additional costs of the debt collection and any legal and court fees will also apply.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- When equipment is returned before the end of the rental period, there will be no refund.
- Upon cancelation 7 days before the rental period or when the equipment is returned before 1/4 of the rental period is over, a minimum of 50% of the rental-fee has to be payed, added with an administration cost of N$ 500,00.
- All prices exclude travel expenses. We calculate travel expenses at N$ 6,20 per KM for areas that are beyond Windhoek’s permanent roadblocks. Accommodation will be the responsibility of our client. Travel expenses and accommodation will be invoiced accordingly.
- Waterrfig investments CC trading as Capture Namibia is the full title of the company. Above and under the company is described as Capture Namibia.
- At any time during the period of renting all equipment belongs to Capture Namibia. Only when the customer and Capture Namibia both agree upon selling the material and when the full amount is payed, the customer becomes owner of the material.
- If the customer cancels the renting 1 month or less prior to the first date of rental, a fee of 10% of the whole amount will be retained.
- Capture Namibia cannot be held responsible for any kind of missing footage or photos.
- All material that is rented out does not carry any guarantee. Only new products that comes in a closed original package of the manufacturer will have a guarantee period of 12 months, starting at the date mentioned on the invoice. This guarantee is subject to the following: All equipment should be handled as stated in the manual of the manufacturer.
- When handling a drone, the customer has the responsibility of knowing the full legislation of this equipment. He will act also accordingly these regulations of the country where the customer will handle the drone and its accessories.
- The customer shall inform himself by the authorities and the owner of the land where he will fly over. If a flight plan should be made and send to the authorities, a logbook should be filled in, the customer shall perform this in the correct and legal way. Capture Namibia shall never be responsible for these formalities.
- Capture Namibia or one of our employees shall only act as an intermediair concerning drones. At any time, Capture Namibia or one of our employees will not be held responsible when a customer flies a drone. Full responsibility will be at the customer.
- Capture Namibia can not be held liable if a battery explodes, catches fire or melts. We can not be held responsible for any damages to the client or/and third party property caused by a battery malfunction.
- Any damage caused by using a drone by the person that is flying it, is the full responsibility of the client on the invoice. He will be fully liable for all damages caused by the drone during the duration of the rental.
- Our printing solutions are all done by reliable partners. When an order is made, the terms and conditions of the manufacturer of the chosen printing solution is viable. You can always ask us for forwarding the Terms and conditions of our partners. We will make sure that your order is treated in the utmost importance but transport and delay depends on the chosen partner.
- When sending the photo, make sure that the correct resolution is used for having the perfect result. We advice you not to enlarge your photo with a software program. This can result in a bad result.
- A gift card cannot be used to purchase a further gift card.
- Any remaining balance can be left on the gift card and spent for further purchases.
- Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash or a sale.
- All rentals are subject to availability. Capture Namibia's terms and conditions apply.
- When ordering a gift card, you should ensure to enter the recipient's email address and/or name correctly. We cannot be held responsible if the address or name is entered incorrectly and someone other than the intended recipient uses the gift card.
- Site offers and promotions ( including gifts and discounts) do not apply when purchasing gift cards.
- All gift cards are dated and expire 12 months from the date of issue.
- Gift cards may only be redeemed against rental products in the same currency as the gift card.
- Where products where rented with a gift card and are returned earlier then the normal end-date of rental, money owing will be refunded by a gift card.
- We are not responsible if a gift card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
- Capture Namibia cannot be held responsible when footage or photos are taken without permission of the owner of the subject taken. When any material of Capture Namibia is damaged, confiscated or lost during such an action, the person who is renting the equipment is responsible for paying the full amount of the lost gear at Capture Namibia at the price of new. If the article is not more available in the market, Capture Namibia, is allowed to buy a similar article.
- Capture Namibia shall not be liable for the costs of equipment which results from fire, electrical power surge, storm, flood, animals, accident, neglect, misuse or malicious damage.
- Capture Namibia does not act and shall not be deemed to act as an insurer of the rented equipment.
- Capture Namibia shall not be liable of any loss or injuries when handling the rented equipment.
- Capture Namibia will not be responsible for any transport cost on warranty claims.
- Neither Capture Namibia nor its employees will be liable for any damage or losses incurred by the client due to use of software and / or hardware.
- When charging batteries, safety should be taken. Charging should be done through a UPS due to the fluctuating power levels. Capture Namibia shall not be liable if any damage and/or injuries caused by charging batteries occurs. The correct handling as described in the manufacturer manual has to be followed.
- Capture Namibia shall not be liable when damages or injuries occurs when handling any of our equipment.
- The customer agrees to accept responsibility for all damages or injuries caused by sold or rented products no matter if paid in full or payment due.
- Capture Namibia shall not be liable to the customer or deemed to be in breach of contract by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any obligations in relation to the equipment, provided that the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond reasonable control of Capture Namibia. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the following shall be regarded as causes beyond reasonable control Capture Namibia: Act of God, explosion, flood, tempest, fire, accident; war or threat of war, sabotage, insurrection, civil disturbance or requisition; acts, restrictions, regulations bye-laws, prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of any governmental, parliamentary or local authority; import or export regulations or embargoes; strikes, lock-outs or other industrial actions or trade disputes (whether involving employees of Capture Namibia or of a third party); difficulties in obtaining raw materials, labour, fuel, parts or machinery; power failure or breakdown in machinery.
Capture Namibia ( Waterfig Investments cc) takes privacy and transparency very seriously. We respect your privacy and will take all reasonable measures to protect it, as more fully detailed below.
When do we collect data from our customers.
What data do we collect from our customers?
Should a user decide to register as a user on the website, the user gives explicit consent to process personally identifiable information that includes but is not limited to the user’s:
- name and surname
- email address
- contact number
- physical/delivery address
- business VAT number
- general interests
- location data
- identification number ( rental clients)
You may choose to provide additional personal information to us, in which event you agree to provide accurate and current information, and not to impersonate or misrepresent any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with anyone or anything.
What do we do with your data and why?
The information you provide is used to fulfil your specific request and for statistical purposes only, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example, to add you to one of our mailing lists.
Note that the processing of customers’ personal data is required to fulfil contractual purposes such as shipping a product and sending order status update mailers, and for legal and accounting reasons such as tax auditing. We gather this data when a customer registers as a user on our website, subscribes to a mailer, or purchases a product both in-store and online.
How long do we keep your data for?
Retaining personal data depends on the purpose for which it was obtained and its nature. We shall store data for as long as the user can be considered a customer. Upon request, we will delete user information, noting the consequences of such action, for example, not receiving order status and shipping updates.
Who do we share your data with?
We will ensure that all of our employees, third party service providers, divisions and partners (including their employees and third party service providers) having access to your personal information are bound by appropriate and legally binding confidentiality and non-use obligations (save as permitted herein) in relation to your personal information.
We are entitled to use or disclose your personal information if such use or disclosure is required in order to comply with any applicable law, an order of a court or legal process served on us, or to protect and defend our rights or property.
Our website plugins include:
- Woo Commerce for order and accounting purposes.
- The VCS payment gateway processes secure payments and complies with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Capture Namibia ( Waterfig Investments cc) does not log or store the card’s CVC number, rendering it impossible to obtain full card details from the VCS system that could be used for fraudulent activities. We do not store your full card information anywhere on our system.
- Pinpoint Booking System for rental order purposes.
- WooCommerce/Shipping extensions (couriers) to calculate shipping rates, print shipping labels and ship products.
- MailChimp for mailings, including direct marketing to newsletter subscribers.
- WordPress for engaging with and posting online content on our blog and community site.
- Marketing and analytics extensions to analyse user behaviour and improve content on our website accordingly. We use the following cookie and tracking plugins:
- Google Analytics: Anonymously tracks user sessions, page views and site usage statistics to optimise user experience.
- Google Remarketing: Anonymously tracks user-website interaction to optimise marketing via Google AdWords and Display Marketing networks, and advert placement that is better suited to user interests and preferences.
- Google Conversion Tracking: Anonymously tracks the conversion of Google AdWords and Display Marketing into successful sales to optimise marketing efforts and advert placement that is better suited to user interests and preferences.
- Facebook Pixel: Tracks user interaction with our website to optimise Facebook advert placement that is better suited to user interests and preferences.
- MailChimp Mailer Interaction: Tracks user interaction with marketing emails sent to optimise direct marketing efforts and provide users with a better direct marketing experience.
- Cookie Law by dFactory Login Cookie: Remembers user login and keeps the user logged in for 1 month.
- PHP Session Cookie: Used for site security and user session data, for example, products added to shopping cart.
- Slimstat analytics for analysing visitors behaviour on our website.
- Yith WooCommerce wishlist, Yith WooCommerce Ajax Search, Yith WooCommerce Ajax Product Filter for remembering your previous interests.
- WP Facebook Auto Publish for automatically placing any post on our website onto Facebook.
- Really Simple CAPTCHA to secure that any login process is done by a human.
- PayPal for WooCommerce: Easily enable PayPal Express Checkout, PayPal Pro, PayPal Advanced, PayPal REST, and PayPal Braintree.
- Instagram Slider Widget acting as a responsive slider widget that will show 12 latest images from a public Instagram user and up to 18 images from a hashtag.
- Aksimet Anti-Spam to protect our blog from spam.
Subject to the above, we will not, without your express consent:
- use your personal information for any purpose other than as set out below:
- in relation to the ordering, sale and delivery of goods;
- to contact you regarding current or new goods or services or any other goods offered by us or any of our divisions and/or partners (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us);
- to inform you of new features, special offers and promotional competitions offered by us or any of our divisions and/or partners (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us); and
- to improve your experience on our website by, Slimstat Analytics, monitoring statistical non-personal browsing habits, and to transact with us; or
- disclose your personal information to any third party other than as set out below:
- to our employees and/or third party service providers who assist us to interact with you via our website, email or any other method, for the ordering of goods or when delivering goods to you, and thus need to know your personal information in order to assist us to communicate with you properly and efficiently;
- to our divisions and/or partners (including their employees and/or third party service providers) in order for them to interact directly with you via email or any other method for purposes of sending you marketing material regarding any current or new goods or services, new features, special offers or promotional items offered by them (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us), and
- to our suppliers in order for them to liaise directly with you in the event of you submitting a warranty claim regarding any goods you have purchased which requires their involvement.
How do we collect your information?
The website may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the site, and understanding how visitors use the site. Cookies can also help customise the site for visitors giving a better browsing experience. We may use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our servers and track movement within our website.
Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Cookies are used to collect general online usage by using a cookie file. If used this cookie file is downloaded without prompting. It will be placed on your hard drive with information transferred to the hard drive allowing the cookies to be used for data collection. A cookie is used to improve any services/ products, or overall website characteristic we offer you.
If you decide to decline acceptance of cookies, you may not have access to or receive limited access to, some features on the website.
Data is stored on the servers of Antagonist in the Netherlands.
What are my data security rights?
As a customer, you have the right to request that we delete your data from our system. If you wish for us to do so, kindly email or phone as per the below details.
You may contact us to:
- get a copy of your collected data
- to update your data
- to unsubscribe from mailing lists
- to delete your data
Capture Namibia ( Waterfig Investments) commits to:
- treat your personal information as strictly confidential;
- take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access;
- provide you with access to your personal information to view and/or update personal details;
- promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorised use, disclosure or processing of your personal information;
- provide you with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this policy on reasonable notice and request;
- upon your request, promptly return or destroy any and all of your personal information in our possession or control; and
- not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally needed, unless we are required by law to do so, or you consent to us retaining such information for a longer period.
How Can I access, update or delete the collected data?
Should your personal information change, please inform us and provide us with updates to your personal information as soon as reasonably possible to enable us to update your personal information.
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: +264 (0)81 484 1558
Updates to our policy
Capture Namibia ( Waterfig Investments cc) reserves the right to make changes to this policy, and any changes to this policy will be posted accordingly. All changes will apply to activities and information on a going forward, not retroactive basis.
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can your find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
These are our bankdetails:
- Bank adress:
- Bank Windhoek Limited
- P.O. Box 97295 - Maerua Park
- Windhoek – Namibia
- Account Name: Water Fig Investments cc
- Account number: 8010 739 346
- Branch Name: Maerua Mall
- Branch Code: 483-872
- Swift Code: BWLINANX