Hama variable ND 2-400 filter diam 77 mm
ND 2-400 Filter
N$ 100 / per day
- Technical data
- What is included?
- Reviews (0)
Too much light? Reduce the amount of light by this ND filter
- With this filter you can take long exposures in day light
- Variable filter from 2 to 400!
– Variable filter for specific reduction of the amount of light
– Suitable for lenses/zoom lenses with a filter thread
– For digital/analogue photo, system and video cameras
– Is also a UV filter
– Rotary mount for individual adjustment
– Possibility to lengthen the exposure time between +1 and +8 (ND2-400) aperture stops
– Coating: one layer on each side
– Quality standard (glass): high-quality lens glass
Impact on the pictures:
– Allows large apertures e.g. when shooting portraits when it is extremely bright: due to a blurred background the photographed person is clearly visible in the foreground
– Due to long exposure times flowing water gets “soft”
– Creates an impressionistic flair in poor light conditions
|Hama ND 2-400 filter 77 mm||Yes|
Be the first to review “Hama variable ND 2-400 filter diam 77 mm”
You must be logged in to post a review.
There are no reviews yet.