- Technical data
- What is included?
- More info?
- Reviews (0)
Spanning a versatile telephoto range, the FE 200-600mm f/5.6-6.3 G OSS from Sony is a flexible zoom perfectly suited for nature, wildlife, and sports applications. Its long reach pairs with a modest maximum aperture range to render to a relatively lightweight and portable design, which benefits handheld use. The optical design incorporates a series of low dispersion and aspherical elements, which suppress a variety of aberrations, color fringing, and distortion in order to produce well-corrected imagery with high sharpness, color fidelity, and accurate rendering. A Nano AR Coating has also been applied to further reduce surface reflections and flare for improved contrast when working in bright and backlit conditions.
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/5.6 to f/36
- Five ED Elements, One Aspherical Element
- Nano AR Coating and Fluorine Coating
- Direct Drive Super Sonic Wave AF Motor
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Dust and Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Removable, Rotating Tripod Collar
- Rounded 11-Blade Diaphragm
Focal Length 200 to 600mm
Maximum Aperture f/5.6 to 6.3
Minimum Aperture f/32 to 36
Lens Mount Sony EFormat Compatibility
Full-FrameAngle of View 12° 30' to 4° 10'
Minimum Focus Distance 2.4 m
Maximum Magnification 0.2x
Optical Design 24 Elements in 17 Groups
Diaphragm Blades 11, Rounded
Focus Type AutofocusImage
Tripod Collar Removable and Rotating
Filter Size 95 mm
(Front)Dimensions (ø x L) 111.5 x 318 mm
Weight 2115 g
|Sony FE 200-600 mm||YES|